This program is dedicated to my Mother
"You will always be my best friend. I love you"--Your Son
Time To Take Of Yourself
“I have known Greg for about 7 years now. I first met him when I was in Arizona and had a wonderful retreat with him. And then, I connected with him again, now for the second time over the years for his programs. The most recent program I have been working on, Freedom From Codependency Program, has really changed my life for the better. Greg gave me the tools I needed to make difficult life decisions, and feel confident and good about them, even when my external circumstances seemed chaotic. I’m a big believer in the fact that our outside world matches our inside world, and now I really feel like I am on the path to have those two worlds match in a peaceful and beautiful way! Thank you Greg for your tough love, for your patience, and your ongoing mentoring over the years. Aho! ” —-Tina B
People With Codependent Tendencies May:
· think and feel responsible for other people – for other people’s feelings, thoughts, actions, choices, wants, needs, well-being, lack of well-being, and ultimate destiny.
· feel anxiety, pity, and guilt when other people have a problem.
· feel compelled – almost forced – to help that person solve the problem, such as offering unwanted advice, giving a rapid-fire series of suggestions, or fixing feelings.
· feel angry when their help isn’t effective.
· anticipate other people’s needs.
· wonder why others don’t do the same for them.
· find themselves saying yes when they mean no, doing things they don’t really want to be doing, doing more than their fair share of the work, and doing things other people are capable of doing for themselves.
· not know what they want and need or, if they do, tell themselves what they want and need is not important.
· try to please others instead of themselves.
· find it easier to feel and express anger about injustices done to others, rather than injustices done to themselves.
· feel safest when giving.
· feel insecure and guilty when somebody gives to them.
· feel sad because they spend their whole lives giving to other people and nobody gives to them.
· find themselves attracted to needy people.
find needy people attracted to them.
· feel bored, empty, and worthless if they don’t have a crisis in their lives, a problem to solve, or someone to help.
abandon their routine to respond to or do something for somebody else.
· overcommit themselves.
· feel harried and pressured.
If you answered yes to half of these, I would encourage you to explore this area in your life.
Email or Call for Fees & Questionnaire
(928) 274-2427 MT
As a member you will receive support in breaking free of this behavior
Fees: $565-$750 a month. Two month minimum. I work on a sliding scale to make it accessible to everyone
Email or Call for Fees & Questionnaire
(928) 274-2427 MT
Oh my goodness this course is changing my life! It is wonderful! I have been going through a very difficult time and knowing that I can sit and do something for myself every day (even for a few minutes) is a fantastic thing.
Greg has great insights and I really enjoy all the assignments. It is also comforting to know that you can get such expert support if you need it. It is very easy to think you are doing something to change your life
Lucy M. Ireland
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How much time commitment is involved?
A: The basic program which is outlined in Level One, you can figure about 20 minutes a day 4-5 days a week. If you are in level two then there are phone consults lasting a half hour.
Q: I am not technically very good on the computer, will I be able to know what to do?
A: Yes, absolutely! The online site is very clear and easy to figure out. I have had over 250 people use a duplicate site in the Spiritual Warrior Program. And if you have any problems, I have no problem getting on the phone with you and showing you step-by-step!
Q: I have slow internet and sometimes have problems viewing videos, will I have problem seeing the videos?
A: No worries! The videos are small files on purpose so they will load quickly. Also, you can use the public library! I have two members who do that!
Q: Can I do this program anonymously?
A: Yes, definitely. You can file all your assignment reports privately so only I can see them.
Q: What is this “Accountability” thing?
A: In my work with clients and in my own personal life I have found tremendous power in being “Accountable” to someone or something. It’s made me personally create enormous breakthroughs in my life. With many clients, it has been of the one the big keys to getting them to change permanently. So there is a section in the program where each day you report that you did not have any Codependent behavior that day! Its like going to a 12 Step Meeting where you feel accountable to the group to stay sober. If you have a slip–that’s ok! We just begin again!
Q: During the Live teleseminar do I have to ask questions?
A: No, you can just listen!
Q: I want to do phone consults with Greg but I can’t afford Level 2.
A: No worries, you can always schedule a half hour ($75) with me at any any time.
Q: I don’t feel I have this Codependent behavior all the time, is this program still right for me?
A: Yes! Elimination of this at any degree can only be good thing!
Just a note to thank you from Matt & I for your wisdom! We are grateful for the time you took and your amazing insight to our problems. Now to put all the knowledge to work for us will be a challenge. We both are working on not being so negative and find ourselves stopping those thoughts before they overcome us. It is a hard process, but I know in the long run it will make life more enjoyable. You are the first person to see and feel the emotional dilemma I have felt for a long time. You are a true healer.
We had only one disagreement since we left you. We both are really trying and becoming aware of what we are doing. But, as you know, we have done that for many years so it will be a slow process. But, we are trying. Your words come alive when the negative feelings try to take over. 🙂
Matt: For the first time in my life have I been able to understand my lifetime and all that happened, good or bad. Wish I had these books you recommended as well as your guidance when I was in my 20’s.I would be in a totally different situation and much happier, though I am getting there now!
Looking forward to more of your insight. You have so many amazing stories on your web site.
Thanks again, Greg. It was a pleasure to finally meet you.”
Pat & Matt M, Phoenix AZ
(928) 274 2427 PT 9-7