Remember, brothers and sisters, even now during this crisis, the world is still working from the Inside/Out. What does that mean? Simply, in this case that our thoughts create how we are “feeling about” and “experiencing” the Corona Virus. I encourage you to not let the enormity of what’s happening convince you that “should be” in fear or worry or stress. You get to use your creative power of thought to see this crisis without fear. Step back from the fear and let your Spiritual Intelligence manage you back to a feeling of calm. It’s an Intelligence System — it “knows” how to reset you — let it. It only makes sense to stay hopeful and optimistic. Hope this is helpful, my friends. A Ho.
Gregory Drambour is the author of three books on real-world, practical shamanism and the medicine path: The Shaman & His Daughter, The Woodstock Bridge and The Lead Guitarist & The Sisterhood of the Wolf.
Another Blog Post About Inner-Peace
There is a language to letting go — it’s simple – let go of everything! Don’t forget to breathe! Use your feelings as a resource of when you’re not letting go — it can be very subtle: a light stress, a light pressure, worry or tension. Use these feeling as “signposts” that you are not letting go. Remember the rule: if you let go of these negative thoughts, the next thing will happen is your in natural happiness and peace without effort will flow up. You will be moving forward again. It’s mission of “letting go.” Especially right now with the virus — don’t hang out with worry or fear thoughts that are not contributing to your well-being. Try your best to shine the language of letting go to your loved ones. A Ho.
Gregory Drambour is the author of three books on real-world, practical shamanism and the medicine path: The Shaman & His Daughter, The Woodstock Bridge and The Lead Guitarist & The Sisterhood of the Wolf. For retreat information, please click this link: Sedona Spiritual Retreats
Recommended Companion Blog Post: How To Let Go Of Someone You Love
Here are the steps I outlined in the video:
1. What would be the two feelings you would have if the Earth was well? Not “healing” but “WELL.” I am just using the word “Earth” and “Well” here, you can certainly say “Societies” or “Places around the globe”—whatever resonates with you and that in of itself is very important – use definitions that mean something to you. Let’s say the two feeling are “JOY and GRATITUDE.”
2. Go Old School and create a visualization of the Earth being WELL. Really see it! Let that visualization ignite those two feelings in you – as my example: JOY AND GRATITUDE. Hold that image in your mind’s eye.
3. Breathe in those two feelings of JOY and GRATITUDE! One gentle breath after another, really feeling those feelings. Letting your cells start to vibrate with those feelings. Remember to keep the visualization in your mind’s eye.
4. Now see a volume knob in front of you and turn the feelings up to TEN!
5. Now, you can do two things: One take those two feelings and make them into a beautiful blanket and WRAP the visual image with the blanket. This is called “Wrapping a Feeling.” Or making a difference!
6. Or you can visualize a beautiful river of feelings of joy and gratitude “flowing” into the visual image of the Earth being WELL. This is called “Flowing a Feeling.”
7. With each growing moment, feel that blanket or river grow stronger. The blanket glowing with feelings or the river charging with rapids of feelings.
8. Make the feelings as big as possible. Remember, FEELING ARE THE COSMIC MAGNET!
9. When you get the feeling really high say these words with great authority and power: ALREADY DONE, ALREADY ACCOMPLISHED, do THIS TWICE! The say these words: ASAA, ASAA!
10. Hold that space for 17 seconds.
11. “God (Spirit, Universe, Etc.) thank you for blessing me with this outcome! Thank you for allowing to choose this possibility!”
12. You have just done 2000 year old Praying work or True Laws of Attraction!
For those interested in learning more, please click the link in my profile and check out my,“Advanced Laws of Attraction Tutorials.” You can make a difference!
Gregory Drambour is the author of three books on real-world, practical shamanism and the medicine path: The Shaman & His Daughter, The Woodstock Bridge and The Lead Guitarist & The Sisterhood of the Wolf. He is the owner of Sedona Sacred Journeys.
You will find the link to Eckhart Tolle Video below. He is in rare form! I always love it when it cracks himself up . The title of the talk is much different than what he ends up lecturing about (classic Eckhart!). He goes into a deep exploration of our “reactiveness” and how making things simple can take all the conflict out of our lives. Some really good stuff in this, brothers and sisters. I heard it all deeper. Please check out it. Once again, modeling to everyone “No Gap” (part of the code of Spiritual Warrior) I got an idea, a spiritual whisper to do this and just acted on it right away! Book I’m holding is “Stillness Speaks” By Eckhart Tolle
“Oh, Lord that you would bless me. That you would enlarge my territory. That your hand would guide me. That you would keep me from evil so that I shall do no harm.” Dr. Wilkinson, thank you, my friend, thank you.
“No Gap” basically means taking action as soon as you’re inspired by a new idea or spiritual whisper. Being in resistance to taking action on what “we know what we need to do” is one of top three issues that clients come with on retreats. Warriors are dedicated to having “no gap” between the spiritual whisper that is flowing up and taking action on it. When you get into the habit of doing this, amazing things start to happen in your life. When you tell Spirit you are paying attention with action, it sends more ideas, more inspiration! It’s like opening the valve. Writers will tell you this: the more you write, the more cool stuff comes through. Get dedicated to “No Gap,” brothers and sisters — honor your Spirit by acting on it’s messages.
Client: I really want to create a healing center.
Greg: Wonderful! The world definitely needs more of them.
Client: Nobody in my life supports me about this. They think it’s woo-woo, you know?
Greg: So you feel alone and judged?
Client: Yes, they all think I’m a little weird anyway.
Greg: (being quiet). Something just occurred to me. Let’s imagine it’s 10 years from now and someone asks you,“What happened to that healing center idea?”
Client: Okay (client eyes are starting to fill).
Greg: You can’t really tell them the truth, right? That you didn’t do it because you were afraid of being judged. And maybe over the years, you yourself figured out a way to avoid the truth and created another reason why you didn’t do it? And let’s imagine that person who asked you is your 21 year old daughter.
Client: Oh, shit.
Greg: Should we starting making a plan to create this healing center? (smiling)
No parent wants to model to their children not following their dream because of fear of judgment. According to the current research, the number one way children learn is they inherit their parent’s inner-emotional life. The higher-level parenting, the long-term parenting is really taking that research and running with it. It’s asking what is my inner-emotional life teaching my children? I always tells parents who up are for these big questions, “If you want to find out what to work on for yourself, study your children.” They will give you clues to your own behavior. This is not easy but it’s the Warrior level and many brave parents I work with it, are up for it.
Then on the other side of the guidance is to know at a deeper level that when people judge you, it’s happening because of the relationship they are having with their own thinking. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! Now, most folks who are reading this know that. But can you translate that knowing into telling everyone to mind their own business and you are going to do what’s in your heart and Spirit? And that you are not teaching your children to give into fear of people’s judgments.
Gregory Drambour is the author of three books on real world spirituality
Greg is the owner of Sedona Sacred Journeys