What is Guide-Yourself Vortex Experience Map Software?
It’s a link you open in your cell phone that guides you to the vortexes listed below and through a powerful and sacred vortex experience here in Sedona! It has dozens of beautiful photographs showing you where each sacred location is with GPS Satellite tracking. Most importantly, it will give you step by step detailed Audio and Text instructions on how to work with the energy and power of that Sacred Place. If you want to energize yourself or clear some stuck-ness or shape-shifting into an animal totem or meeting a spiritual guide, it will guide you! Each experience is personally created by Gregory Drambour, master shamanic healer and owner of Sedona Sacred Journeys.
Testimonial - June 30, 2015
"When I first encountered Greg I was not looking for retreats to attend. I simply saw his listing on You Tube and was interested enough that I watched a number of his presentations. I found something familiar in his direct, honest, and compassionate approach and the depth from which he spoke.When I attended the retreat I liked that he made suggestions but encouraged me to find my own way for the way spirit speaks to each of us is unique. I was fortunate enough to experience the Sacred Tree Vortex Experience Map Software that Greg has created and was very moved by it! Certainly a unique and spirit affirming experience! This was certainly a day well spent and I look forward to the Shamanic Training Program and spending time with Greg again!"---John H., AZ
Each experience has 6 to 9 Sacred Locations with Audio and Text Narration supported with Multiple Photographs with directional arrows to guide you plus GPS Satellite tracking!
Note: The following Sedona Vortexes are not known to the general public or other guides.
Sacred Tree Vortex Experience Map
This is a vortex experience that has amazing red rock views — the big view! The Trees feel very powerful here — nurturing. And we all need nurturing! I think this is the place where I really became a tree-person! They are my friends and hope they become your friends too. They can offer you so much from revitalizing your energy to offering you powerful messages to helping you journey to sacred places inside yourself. They can help you re-discover your true self! The hike is not long, about half a mile and there are 9 Sacred Locations along the path. Please see below the descriptions.
9 Sacred Locations!
Time: 90 minutes
Each location comes with specific and detailed instruction both in text and audio to guide how best to work with the energy and power of that Sacred Place:
• A Beautiful Grandmother Juniper Tree to enhance your ability receive! (for those who are always giving!)
• A Veil Tree that creates a veil between this world and next for those who want to reach out to love ones who have passed over.
• My Little Sister who is powerful and beautiful small Arizona Cyrus where you can learn a core principle in shamanism—breathing with trees!
• A Sacred Vortex Hoop, the first vortex which will lend you its powerful energy to shape-shift in a soaring bird and take you to a mountaintop to meet with an Old One or a Spiritual Guide.
• A Giant Green bush, called “I’m Very Green” who wants to bless you with a powerful personal message!
• A Special group of Cactus who are ready to clear you of any negative thinking, feelings, imprints or programs!
• Another Sacred Vortex Hoop who waits to lend you its power to make an Invitation to Divinity and access the spiritual intelligence inside where all answer lie!
• An Inner-Child little tree who will flow energy around your inner-child so they will feel safe to come out and voice their feelings so they can finally acknowledge them!
Fee: $75.00Please feel free to email me or call if you have questions!
Please read the Testimonials!
"This was my first visit to Sedona. I chose to work with Greg to discover how his Sacred Journeys could further my healing and knowledge of spirit. The Self-Guided Map Jjourneys are absolutely wonderful! Greg and his journeys opened me up to new choices I could make to heal and made it easier for me to see how my ‘old’ choices did not allow me to heal my past wounds I had been carrying around with me. I am acting to resolve the past and have come to realize that I don’t have to hide the ‘real’ me any longer. Thank you, Greg! I hope to see you again soon."---Cathy B. Elgin, IL
The Path of the Old Ones Vortex Experience Map
This is a serious Clearing & Letting Go journey. The Path of Old Ones is place where you can really let go of the past, of hurts, anger and sadness. Then get filled up with good healthy vibrant energy. I have always sensed the presence of the Old Ones in this vortex experience, the forest feels magical, like a little elf or fairy is going to pop up behind some bush! There are two sacred vortex hoops which will help you find forgiveness for yourself or others. There is nothing more powerful, brothers and sisters to your personal healing growth than allowing your natural forgiveness to flow back up inside you!
7 Sacred Locations
Time: 60 - 90 minutes
• The Gatekeeper Tree is very powerful in this place. It really set the mood.
• Powerful Clearing Location to clear you of unwanted blocks or the past—using water! (it’s a secret how!)
• A Powerful Arizona Cyrus who know how to fill you will energy!
• An Inner-Child Tree who can give you and your inner-child enough energy to engage each other and heal long standing hurts.
• A Plant Vortex who you can lend you the energy to access your innate forgiveness for those you felt hurt by at the adult or inner-child level.
• A Wise Old Juniper Tree who can help you access your own inner-wisdom.
• The Place of The Old Ones. A sacred hoop where you can take your hardest problems and ask for help. I have seen amazing supernatural things in this place of power.
Shamanic Training Program Testimonial
Dear Greg, I had been looking for a shamanic training program for well over a year. After spending an afternoon with Greg in Sedona on a vortex experience I realized Greg embodied that very special and unique type of shamanism I had been searching for. And I was thrilled to learn that Greg offered a Shamanic Training Program! Greg’s vision is to offer a very unique Shamanic Training Program designed to allow an individual to discover the unique shamanism within them, the true shaman within. Greg guided me on a spiritual journey and through interaction with nature I was able to embrace a level of confidence and spiritual knowingness about myself and the natural world beyond my expectations. Through his teaching and guidance along with the use of beautiful videos, weekly assignments and phone consultations, Greg led me to discover and unveil my own true nature of shamanism. The balance and harmony I’ve learned as a result of this program will stay with me for a life time One of the approaches I like best about Greg’s Shamanic Training Program is that it includes teachings and connection with Native American traditions like totem animals without the common rituals often associated with or offered by most shamanic training programs. Participating in Greg’s Shamanic Training Program is one of the most important things I have ever done for myself. I would highly recommend Sedona Sacred Journeys Shamanic Training Program for any and all who are interested in finding their own true and unique shamanic path. Thank you Greg for guiding and allowing me to reveal that very special Spirit I always knew was within me. A Ho,
I am so grateful to have found Greg and his Shamanic Training Program. When I first contacted Greg about this program he E- mailed me back very quickly and suggested that we speak on the phone. He said in his e-mail that if he were me, he would want to talk, to make sure it was a good fit for both of us. I so appreciated that and called him up. Almost immediately after talking with him I heard a voice tell me this is for you. What I appreciate the most about Greg and his way of teaching is that he gives you suggestions about the assignments, yet allows , encourages you, to find your own way , to learn to listen to your own wisdom. I am Blessed to call him my Shamanic Teacher and Guide.
Thank You Greg. Namaste,
Please Read The Testimonials!