Time To Take Care of Yourself!
"I have known Greg for about 7 years now. I first met him when I was in Arizona and had a wonderful retreat with him. And then, I connected with him again, now for the second time over the years for his programs. The most recent program I have been working on, Freedom From Codependency Program, has really changed my life for the better. Greg gave me the tools I needed to make difficult life decisions, and feel confident and good about them, even when my external circumstances seemed chaotic. I'm a big believer in the fact that our outside world matches our inside world, and now I really feel like I am on the path to have those two worlds match in a peaceful and beautiful way! Thank you Greg for your tough love, for your patience, and your ongoing mentoring over the years. Aho! " ----Tina B
People With Codependent Tendencies May:
· think and feel responsible for other people - for other people's feelings, thoughts, actions, choices, wants, needs, well-being, lack of well-being, and ultimate destiny.
· feel anxiety, pity, and guilt when other people have a problem.
· feel compelled - almost forced - to help that person solve the problem, such as offering unwanted advice, giving a rapid-fire series of suggestions, or fixing feelings.
· feel angry when their help isn't effective.
· anticipate other people's needs.
· wonder why others don't do the same for them.
· find themselves saying yes when they mean no, doing things they don't really want to be doing, doing more than their fair share of the work, and doing things other people are capable of doing for themselves.
· not know what they want and need or, if they do, tell themselves what they want and need is not important.
· try to please others instead of themselves.
· find it easier to feel and express anger about injustices done to others, rather than injustices done to themselves.
· feel safest when giving.
· feel insecure and guilty when somebody gives to them.
feel sad because they spend their whole lives giving to other people and nobody gives to them.
· find themselves attracted to needy people.
find needy people attracted to them.
· feel bored, empty, and worthless if they don't have a crisis in their lives, a problem to solve, or someone to help.
abandon their routine to respond to or do something for somebody else.
· overcommit themselves.
· feel harried and pressured.
· believe deep inside other people are somehow responsible for them.
· blame others for the spot the codependents are in.
· say other people make the codependents feel the way they do.
FREE HALF HOUR PHONE CONSULT SCHEDULE
Level One is the same as Level Two below but without Phone Consultations.
Email or Call for Questionnaire
(928) 274-2427 PT
FREE HALF HOUR PHONE CONSULT SCHEDULE
Limited to 20 Members
As a member at this level you will receive more personal consulting to support you in breaking free of this behavior
- You will receive 2 half-hour phone consults each month with Greg who will offer you specific guidance that will address your unique and personal issues. These are scheduled every two weeks.
- 12 Weeks of "Custom-Designed" Freedom From Codependency Assignments guiding you specifically and effectively to breakthroughs from this imprisoning Codependent behavior.
- Support Videos that are companions to the Weekly Freedom Assignments that will walk you through the assignments so that you know exactly what to do.
- 3 Deeper Guidance Videos each week which will be like meeting with a Spiritual Teacher three times a week to show you how to get free of these habits
- 1 Recorded Teleseminar each week with a spiritual teacher or leader focusing on specific healing methods or tool to show you how to free yourself. You can this with you in your car or walks to keep you focused on the goal of freedom.
- A buddy system to connect you with others wanting to have a new life.
- Voluntary Deep Accountability (see FAQ) if you want to go to the deepest commitment level to fly free!
Level 2 - $325/month
Level 3 is phone every weekend (4X For Month)
Most Members Start Here
Please Email or Call for Questionnaire
(928) 274-2427 PT
Oh my goodness this course is changing my life! It is wonderful! I have
been going through a very difficult time and knowing that I can sit and do
something for myself every day (even for a few minutes) is a fantastic
Greg has great insights and I really enjoy all the assignments. It
is also comforting to know that you can get such expert support if you need
it. It is very easy to think you are doing something to change your life
but when you are doing this course you definitely are.
I am feeling happier, more connected to inspiration and much more aware of
the good things in life. I also feel I have made friends with all the other
members and have a feeling of belonging. It is an amazing feeling to go
through all the assignments and then look back and see how far you have come
and how much life is changing for the better.
For the first time in my life I have set goals and actually followed
through. Greg makes it really easy (and fun). I am so glad I signed up for
this course, it was one of the best decisions I ever made!
Lucy M. Ireland
Deep Guidance Video Series Testimonial
"The deep guidance videos are exactly what the title suggests: it guides you to your wisdom. It makes you reflect about your approach to life, family, friendships and work. You take a deep breath and dive into them, and by following the teachings from them your life will transform in ways you would not believe. I wished I came across them 30 years ago!" Thomaz B., WI
Please visit 4 Pages Of Testimonials!
Shamanic Training Program Testimonial
I had been looking for a shamanic training program for well over a year. After spending an afternoon with Greg in Sedona on a vortex experience I realized Greg embodied that very special and unique type of shamanism I had been searching for. And I was thrilled to learn that Greg offered a Shamanic Training Program!
Greg’s vision is to offer a very unique Shamanic Training Program designed to allow an individual to discover the unique shamanism within them, the true shaman within. Greg guided me on a spiritual journey and through interaction with nature I was able to embrace a level of confidence and spiritual knowingness about myself and the natural world beyond my expectations.
Through his teaching and guidance along with the use of beautiful videos, weekly assignments and phone consultations, Greg led me to discover and unveil my own true nature of shamanism. The balance and harmony I’ve learned as a result of this program will stay with me for a life time
One of the approaches I like best about Greg’s Shamanic Training Program is that it includes teachings and connection with Native American traditions like totem animals without the common rituals often associated with or offered by most shamanic training programs.
Participating in Greg’s Shamanic Training Program is one of the most important things I have ever done for myself. I would highly recommend Sedona Sacred Journeys Shamanic Training Program for any and all who are interested in finding their own true and unique shamanic path.
Thank you Greg for guiding and allowing me to reveal that very special Spirit I always knew was within me.
Debbie C. Rosemount, MN
Please visit 4 Pages Of Testimonials!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How much time commitment is involved?
A: The basic program which is outlined in Level One, you can figure about 20 minutes a day 4-5 days a week. If you are in level two then there are phone consults lasting a half hour.
Q: I am not technically very good on the computer, will I be able to know what to do?
A: Yes, absolutely! The online site is very clear and easy to figure out. I have had over 250 people use a duplicate site in the Spiritual Warrior Program. And if you have any problems, I have no problem getting on the phone with you and showing you step-by-step!
Q: I have slow internet and sometimes have problems viewing videos, will I have problem seeing the videos?
A: No worries! The videos are small files on purpose so they will load quickly. Also, you can use the public library! I have two members who do that!
Q: Can I do this program anonymously?
A: Yes,definitely. You can file all your assignment reports privately so only I can see them.
Q: What is this "Accountability" thing?
A: In my work with clients and in my own personal life I have found tremendous power in being "Accountable" to someone or something. It's made me personally create enormous breakthroughs in my life. With many clients, it has been of the one the big keys to getting them to change permanently. So there is a section in the program where each day you report that you did not have any Codependent behavior that day! Its like going to a 12 Step Meeting where you feel accountable to the group to stay sober. If you have a slip--thats ok! We just begin again!
Q: During the Live teleseminar do I have to ask questions?
A: No, you can just listen!
Q: I want to do phone consults with Greg but I can't afford Level 2.
A: No worries, you can always schedule a half hour ($75) with me at any any time.
Q: I don't feel I have this Codependent behavior all the time, is this program still right for me?
A: Yes! Elimination of this at any degree can only be good thing!
"I went to Sedona to see Greg, believing in my heart there was going to be a major transformation in my life. I had been feeling off my life path! After spending time with Greg in his office and at the Vortex, the transformation that I went through following that was far greater and helpful than I ever imagined. His guidance and wisdom helped me to be awakened to my life's path. Thank you with all my heart.....Laurie"
"I went there to support Laurie in her transformation and during that time, and with Greg's insights, it has helped me deal with issues in my life that I didn't even realize were there. Since then, I have had an awareness of these issues, and it has helped me tremendously with my own transformation you Brother."
"We are just beginning our relationship and Greg's insights have helped us build such a solid foundation as a couple in our journey together."
In Gratitude, Laurie and Rob
Just a note to thank you from Matt & I for your wisdom! We are grateful for the time you took and your amazing insight to our problems. Now to put all the knowledge to work for us will be a challenge. We both are working on not being so negative and find ourselves stopping those thoughts before they overcome us. It is a hard process, but I know in the long run it will make life more enjoyable. You are the first person to see and feel the emotional dilemma I have felt for a long time. You are a true healer.
We had only one disagreement since we left you. We both are really trying and becoming aware of what we are doing. But, as you know, we have done that for many years so it will be a slow process. But, we are trying. Your words come alive when the negative feelings try to take over. :)
Matt: For the first time in my life have I been able to understand my lifetime and all that happened, good or bad. Wish I had these books you recommended as well as your guidance when I was in my 20's.I would be in a totally different situation and much happier, though I am getting there now!
Looking forward to more of your insight. You have so many amazing stories on your web site.
Thanks again, Greg. It was a pleasure to finally meet you."
Pat & Matt M, Phoenix AZ
Joining the program is a commitment to you!
Take a First Step!
(928) 274 2427 PT 9-7